Thursday, December 14, 2006

Candy Houses


Here is Zoey and her candy house creation she made last week at school. She was so excited to make it and kept saying to me all week, "Tomorrow is candy house day." (Which proved to me once again that young kids have no concept of time!) I am paying for my busy week last week by being sick this week. I have strep throat and let me tell you, it is kicking my butt. Everyone kept telling me how easy it is to recover from once you get on the antibiotic. Well, I am on dose number three and the only thing I have recovered from is the body aches and fever. The unusual feeling of swallowing needles has persisted however. So, in honor of being sick I would just like to thank these people:

Mr. Tylenol and Miss Ibuprofen - you truly are good friends.

Nick Jr. and PBS Kids - thanks for watching my kids the past couple of days.

And last but not least, to my hubby who took off work at lunchtime yesterday and cleaned the house, watched the kids, and made a steak dinner for the family. You are the man. Now if I could just get you to baby me a bit more and not look at me like I have a leperosy. :) (Since my husband has worked in the medical field, he has become a bit of a germaphobe.)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey there LP- Sorry you have been under the weather. It's a good thing you have such a domesticated husband...I'm not sure mine would fair as well!! Hope you get to go to the Party, can never have enough small talk about nothing...right?!?

Michelle said...

Love the candy house! Can't wait until my kids start bringing things like that home. I hope you are back to yourself soon! Isn't t.v. the best babysitter during those times? :)