Sunday, December 17, 2006

Mmmmmm - Chocolate

This is a face that only a mother could love.

I am married to Mr. Claus. My husband just LOVES Christmas. He loves to put up the outdoor lights, make homemade Chex Mix, wrap presents, and dip peanut butter balls. Every year his mom rolls out the peanut butter balls (also called Buckeyes) and brings them over for Jeff to dip. I am a somewhat reluctant dipper so Zach & I were "supervising" & bringing in the chilled peanut butter balls for Jeff and the girls. The girls were "dipping machines" and Zach did a great job too - eating the chocolate chips straight out of the bag!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey that is so cute...you need to send Jeff this way, I could really use a Mr. Claus at my house. Are you feeling any better? & How was the Christmas party?

Michelle said...

MMMM! Peanut butter balls. Those are my favorite! Very cute picture.

denhartigh said...

I love peanut butter balls!