Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Goodbye Summer - Hello Fall

No summer scrapbook would be complete without these two pictures: kids running in the sprinkler and eating a 'smore.



While I love summer, fall is my favorite season. Here are five reasons why this is my favorite season.
1.) Putting on my jean jacket for the first time.
2.) Pulling on a pair of jeans and finding a ten dollar bill in them. Thank you very much.
3.) Eating candy corn or the candy pumpkins. By the way, they are supposed to make your teeth ache after eating all their sugary goodness.
4.) The new season of all my favorite television shows. Dancing with the Stars was great last night. Go Jerry Springer. :) Also, I can't wait for 'Grey's Anatomy, The Amazing Race, and Without a Trace'.
5.) Watching U of M play football and yes, I must admit I do watch the Lions faithfully too.

2 comments:

denhartigh said...

I agree. I'm in love with the change of seasons! No $10 in my pocket. Just trash. :)

Amy said...

I love fall too...for other reasons,
#1-Boys back in school
#2-Boys back in school
#3-Boys back in school!!
Anyways...cute pictures...and sorry about the Seahawk victory!!