This blog entry is entitled: Things my kids can say to me ... but if you did, it would just be wierd. (Remember, these are real quotes from my kids.)
1. "I don't have a peanut. I'm a girl!"
2. "I like your new underwear."
3. "I need more paper toilet."
4. "Look how big my poop is!"
5. "Why are your boobs so floppy?"
This picture is to document how two year old boys feed fish. This earned 'ole Zach a timeout and a spanking tonight. (By the way, no I did not even giggle a little because this was the third time we lost an entire canister of fish food. The first two went in the toilet followed by a big flush!)