Saturday, May 05, 2007

Tribute to my Dad

Congratulations Dad on a great teaching and coaching career. As you retire this spring from Calvin College and a teaching career that spanned over forty years, I hope you realize what a positive impact you have made on your students, players, other faculty members, and your family. "This is your Life" in pictures & we look forward to taking many more in the years to come.
And way to go Mom! You can officially retire now too.
"Behind evey successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife." Groucho Marx















5 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats coach on a very successful career! I love the pictures...what's he gonna do now?

Kim said...

Very nice job putting this together! Congrats to your Dad!

Michelle said...

photo #6 is SO great. have a fun summer at the lake with the new retiree!

MiniMe Mom said...

I love #6, too.

Help me make the connection- why would he have been in Josh's classroom for grandparent's day? I showed him the photos since he is a huge sports buff and Josh thought possibly he was at grandparent's day at Dutton- forth grade? Could that be possible?

Laurie said...

Two of my sisters have kids at Dutton Christian & my sister just got hired on there as curriculum developer or something like that!
(Kylie & Tyler Groot and Jace & Lindsey De Shetler)