Monday, October 08, 2007

Growing Up

After the girls saw the pictures of their oldest cousin going to a highschool dance for the first time, they got to thinking about when they will be able to go someday. This was our conversation over breakfast this morning.


Paige: I wonder what boy I will go with to a dance.
Me: You don't have to go with a boy. You can go with your friends too.
Paige: No, I'm going with a nice boy.
Zoey: I'm going with a nice boy but he's gonna be cute too.
Paige: It doesn't matter what they look like on the outside, it matters what's in their heart.
Zoey: Nope! He's gotta be cute. Oh --- and funny too.


When did these two grow up? In this picture, Paige doesn't have her glasses yet and check out those cheeks on Zoey! Slow down girlies, slow down.


#1 reason I am ready for cooler weather: So I don't have to shave my legs every day. :)

3 comments:

Bradi said...

Tell them that Daddy is always a perfect date for dances too. =)
Cute picture...they do grow up just too darn fast

Julie said...

Zoey sounds just like you. :)
What a cute conversation and an adorable picture--love those cheeks. How come we can only look cute when we are little with chubby cheeks?

Amy said...

Wow...it sounds like you might have your hands full!!

25K...are you mad!! I think I might have to stick to the 10k, I'm not sure my body could handle anymore!! When is it?