Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Saturday, May 19, 2007
If you have time to check out another group, check out One Time Blind. This is a foursome that acts out hilarious, relevant, and thought-provoking dramas. All in all, great date night that included; Mom and Dad Guikema taking all three kids overnight (yipee), quick bite to eat, concert, & a quick trip to Meijers at midnight. Morning included waking up to an alarm, woodchipping our flower beds, going out for coffee and a scone, and meeting the family at Paige's soccer game. Great night, great day, great grandpa and grandma, great life!
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Monday, May 14, 2007
Sunday, May 13, 2007
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
My how time flies
1. When a kid needs to poop, he/she won't eat.
2. Men stink at "spot staining".
3. A library book is an elusive thing to find in the morning ... as the bus is coming.
4. Good neighbors don't need good fences.
5. When your dad cries, so will you. (Except much longer and harder and will leave you with a nose that resembles Rudolph's.)
6. Going without a little makeup is no longer an option.7. Same can be said about going without a bra. Not an option.