Alright, so these frigid temps. have me (and just a few others) feeling a bit crabby lately. So, I thought I would come up with a list of all the great things about winter. Hang on to your long johns ... here we go.
- Unlike summer, you don't have to put on a bathing suit every day. (Or get sand in your unmentionable areas.)
- Your towel is always dry in the morning because the heat's been running all night.
- Soup tastes better.
- The kids can find another use for their Easter eggs --- eyes for their snowman.
- Hot chocolate is appropriate to drink anytime.
- You get to wear cute hats, scarves, and mittens.
- You can watch football all day and not feel guilty that you aren't playing outside.
That's it. If you have any others, comment below. And if you want to give a smug blogger a hard time, check out Amanda's blog.