Thursday, April 17, 2008

An Ode to my Boobs

You girls have always been there for me
Filling a dress or feeding a kid;
But now that I've lost some fatty,
You don't fill out a bathing suit as you once did.
___________________________________
This ode was inspired by our recent trip to the waterpark at the Great Wolf Lodge. While wearing a bathing suit I bought two months ago, I realized that another one of the downsides to losing weight (besides the constant calorie counting and exercise) is that I have sadly ... lost my boobs.
R.I.P. girls.
And don't worry, we might meet again ...
after several pounds of sour gummy bears! :)

4 comments:

Brenda said...

LOL!

Amy said...

You crack me up...as usual!! Gotta take the bad with the good...and really all it means is you need a new swimming suit, in a smaller size!! Kudos!!

Patti said...

Just wish you could have donated some of your goodbye girls to those in need. (um...me!) Too bad they just vanish into thin air when some of us could use 'em. What a waste! Welcome to the world of padded bras and chicken cutlets.

Congrats on your weight loss and your continued exercise regimen! You go girl!

Kim said...

No Pictures?! Just kidding!