Monday, April 17, 2006

And so it begins ...

I am becoming a blogger. Somewhat unwillinging. I have been on withdrawal from my computer for four weeks (yes, an entire month people) and now that my computer is fixed I have been told by my good friend Steph that I really need to set up my own blog and stop just reading other peoples. When I heard it was free, my Dutch heritage kicked into high gear and so ... it begins. Thanks to my brother-in-law Hugh for fixing my piece of junk, virus riddled hard drive. Your stubborn belief that you are smarter than any computer proved you are right !

I promise to be funnier, smarter, and say much more profound things in blogs to come. Until then ...

2 comments:

denhartigh said...

Laurie - I am so utterly proud of you! You have now joined the ranks of computer geeks! You owe me many entries to read so start typing away mama!

Brenda said...

WOO HOO! Another blogger to aid my voyeuristic habit! Keep it up or you'll be email-stalked :)