Monday, April 24, 2006

The big 7!


14 girls at one birthday party! Yes, I am either a saint or one crazy mom. The girls were so much fun and polite. They kept calling me "P.'s mom" and asking if they could help me ... too cute. Thanks to Steph for hanging out during the party and snapping photos and helping the girls make hair ties. Yes, we even did a craft at the party - my frozen drink at dinner was well deserved. :) My hubby is off to Chicago for two days and I just happen to have one of my busiest weeks ever. Soccer practice, baking for a bible study brunch, kindergarten visit, birthday treat to preschool because my other daughter's birthday is in the summer and we can't forget it, carnival at church, fine arts night at school. Can I get a Holy Cow! One thing at a time - breathe - it will all get done. And if it doesn't, it will be o.k. By the way, I read 'My Sister's Keeper' in three days. Loved it. I laughed, I cried, it moved me women. Really. :)

1 comment:

Bradi said...

Laurie! All that and you still had time to read the book for B.C. in 3 days!? I give you a BIG Holy Cow. It sounds crazy but fun...sometimes those are the best memories!