1. Watching my daughter learn how to ride a two-wheeler on her own.
2. Hanging out with friends at the cottage (aka: "mansion by the sea") they rented.
3. Passing on my love of books to my kids.
4. Planning a get away with my husband and knowing I get to ride in the car without kids.
5. Hearing Zach "sing" the ABC song and it sounds like this ... uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh. But the tune is spot on!
6. Watching Zoey race around with the neigbors with her training wheels on.
7. Knowing that school will be starting in two weeks.
8. Waking to find that we have caught/killed another mouse. (O.K. happy may be too strong of a word for that one.)
9. My neighbor boy (former Abercrombie model) washing his car bare back. :)
10. You blogging nerds that read my blog and comment on it.
11. Watching Zach eat ice cream. And making daddy clean him up afterwards. (nice chocolate goatee huh?)