- I now know of two men who have only ever kissed their wives in their entire life. Sweet? Funny? Or just a bit sad? (By the way, I dated one in highschool. Sorry you missed out on my "wild days" in college buddy!)
- Today, while out for a walk with Zach, I was passed by a senior citizen also walking. (I'm sure it was the jogger stroller that was slowing me down. Right?)
- When Jeff used the bathroom today at work, he noticed that he had a melted dum dum sucker stuck to his boxers.
- During halftime of the Michigan-Notre Dame game on Saturday, my girlfriends and I decided to take the kids outside to play. When I saw a little neighbor boy (who's dad just happened to go to ND) outside too I told him I was sorry that his team was losing. (Yeah right.) To which he quickly responded, "No, Notre Dame just scored two touchdowns." What a little stinker & liar. :)
- When Jeff was doing a swallow study on an eighty year old woman and was feeding her applesauce laced with barium, he actually said ... wait for it ...
"Here comes some NUM NUM."