Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Home Improving ... Again?!

"Imitation is the highest form of flattery." With that quote in mind, we copied our good friends Mark & Steph's office paint color for our bedroom. I usually pride myself on being decisive when picking out paint colors and I always love it instantly when it is up on the wall. This time however, I just couldn't decide what to do and wanted to go with something neutral so I could change my IKEA bedspread anytime I wanted but my husband actually told me I was getting "boring". Me boring? Those are fighting words ... :) We put up our new Bombay bed, (Originally $500 knocked down to $90 because it was missing the side rails) bought a sweet box spring and mattress at Costco, new mattress pad, new sheets, (450 thread count - yes, we are royalty), and had one great night of sleep.

Dog update - limping this morning, to the vet this afternoon, diagnosed with a strained knee (thank God nothing broken or ACL tear) and was prescribed an anti-inflammatory. Oh my, this dog is a lot of work!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the paint...room looks great! As for the dog update, I'll be waiting here for you to post again and say "just kidding."

denhartigh said...

It looks great! Thanks for imitating. :) I think God is telling you that you don't need a dog. Ya think?

Brenda said...

When is the sleep over!!?? The room is gorg

Amy said...

Very Nice LP...Can't wait to see what you've done with my room!! I second the dog thing! Not in the cards my friend!!