Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The poop stops here!


Alright. What is it about boys and their obsession with their bodily habits? I just went to put Zach down for a nap and his hand is covered in what appears to be chocolate. Wait, it can't be chocolate because he didn't take a cookie downstairs and it really reeks like ... POOP. Yes, my darling son has decided that the days he is not wearing a onesie and lays a load he needs to examine it. GROSS, DISGUSTING, YUCK! I need to go on the record and just say that his sisters never even thought about doing this.


I hope you all had a happy Mother's Day. The kids and Jeff spoiled me with handmade gifts and a gift certificate for a pedicure and manicure. Jeff even made breakfast on Sunday morning (not really out of the norm at our house though) and all my brother-in-laws cooked dinner at my mom's. Very nice boys. I did however, clean up a post-puppy pee stain, did two loads of laundry, and cleaned my entire hardwood floor on Mother's Day. I really don't think moms can get an entire day off. If some of you moms had the whole day off ... I say "kudos to you!"

2 comments:

denhartigh said...

OMW! I have to say Isaac never did that but I have many friends who have had sons who love to experiment with their ick. YUCK!

Bradi said...

Laurie~ I'm sure my "perfect" daughter will never do anything like that. Ha ha. I've had some pretty gross breast- milk-poop explosions but none can top Zach's.
Glad you had a great mother's day and yes, even when it's "our" day, it seems there are still things that only we can take care of and do.