Saturday, May 27, 2006

Summertime Fun




Tis the season for fun in the sun ... and hand/foot/mouth. Two of my kids just contracted this virus (almost wrote disease - not quite so serious as that. HaHa) Zach had a fever for less than 24 hrs. and then he was fine for 24 hrs. and then came the blisters in his mouth and on the bottoms of his feet. His big sister Zoey decided to join in the fun tonight while we were out visiting the in-laws as they camped in Pentwater. It hit her like a ton of bricks and now she is feverish and miserable. You know what they say about all good plans ... they're usually spoiled by kids! :)

We are just hoping that Jeff's sister and her four kids that were staying with us this weekend somehow stay "virus free". Last night we had seven kids, three adults, and my sister's dog all tucked in our house. FUN, FUN, FUN & busy, busy, busy!

By the way, I changed my template for all my blogging friends that are changing theirs. (Imitation is the highest form of flattery) Very nice Steph & Bradi. :)

Here is a picture we got of some of the cousins on the pier in Pentwater tonight.

2 comments:

Bradi said...

Hey...always trying to keep things interesting! Like the new template.
You'll probably change it in a month again...like me.
Hope your kids are feeling better soon! That sounds like an icky virus!

denhartigh said...

Adorable! I'm sorry to hear about the wonderful virus. YUCK! I hope you had a nice weekend in spite of it all.