Monday, February 05, 2007

Books We Are Reading


Paige got this book from her school library. A LOL book for kids and adults. Diary of a Worm by Doreen Cronin.
Best entry in the diary: June 15 - "My older sister thinks she's so pretty. I told her that no matter how much time she spends looking in the mirror, her face will always look just like her rear end".
I just picked these three books up from the library. I am giddy with anticipation.
Stolen Lives by Malika Oufkir
The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
Forever in Blue - The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood by Ann Brashares (I was just browsing the express books bookcase and scored this one. Brand new and the first three were a fun read that made me feel like I was back in high school.)

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am green with envy...I have found that I can't read unless on vacation or have no other commitments, otherwise my whole world comes to a complete stand still until the book is finished...can you say addictive personality!!