After reading about smells at Steph's blog http://teslaa.typepad.com, I started thinking about all the strange smells I enjoy and some that I will miss when all my "babies" are no longer babies.
Here they are:
* A dog's paws. They remind you of something ... Fritos, Doritos?
* An indoor swimming pool. Chlorine = clean.
* Gasoline. I remember trying to open some of the windows to the van as my dad filled up our full sized van that was detailed with duct tape. (So, not kidding. Remember: He is a Christian school teacher.)
*Babies feet. When our kids were under a year, my husband and I would actually call the other parent over for a smell if it was a particularly ripe day.
* The smell of Zach's room after he just wakes up from a nap. Is it his paci breath? Is it his sweet, little boy sweat? I don't know but I know I'll miss it.
* Popcorn. Anytime, anywhere it is popped, I have an instant craving for it.
Enjoy today and don't forget to stop and smell ...