This post is entitled,
"I Will Never Know
What's It Like To ..."
- own a cat. (Thank you God for allergies.)
- not force a dog to drink hydrogen peroxide in order to puke up tampons. (Umm... twice.)
- wear a size 2. (Or a 4, or realistically, a size 6.)
- be an only child or have a brother.
- worry about money. (Thanks honey for doing it enough for both of us.)
- hate to camp. (There's nothing like the smell of smoke in your hair, a killer tan, a good book, and nothing to do.)
- run a marathon. (15.6 miles last year was & will be my max.)
- scrapbook/do Creative Memories.
- wake up before my husband on a Saturday morning.
- water ski on just one ski. (Is that called slaloming?)
- NOT pop a zit if it looks ready to pop.
Tell me, what will you never know what it's like to ...