Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Happy Birthday Zoey!











Zo turns the big seven today! I still remember going into labor with her hours before Jeff was supposed to go to a Rampage Game with a buddy. I'll do anything to kill a boys night out huh? While laboring, our good friend Steph came to see the birth and generated a list of possible middle names since we were set on Zoey but couldn't figure out what the heck could go with it. Maybe Elmo? :) We even asked our very sweet nurse what her middle name was and she replied, "Oh, you don't want to use mine. My parents were hippies." After teasing her to just tell us her middle name already, she said, "it's Love". Hmmmm ... Zoey Love. Now that's a hippy name.


Happy Birthday Zoey. We love you!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Happy Happy Birthay Zoey!! Time just is flying by! I always give a little giggle when I think of us on Boston Street...the world seemed so complicated...if we only knew!! Have a great day celebrating a great little girl!!
I don't know...Zoey Love is kinda cute!

Patti said...

Ummmm, I'm a little slow, IS her name Zoey Love?

If it is...you ARE just a little bit hippy.

MiniMe Mom said...

Yeah, what is her middle name?